Bespoke shirt tailoring experience
The Cotton House Hotel is located in the former headquarters of the Cotton Textile Foundation, an emblematic 19th-century building that was the meeting-place of the members of the textile industry in Barcelona who worked with cotton. The space now called “L’Atelier” was the office to which guild-members withdrew so that their tailors and shirt-makers could take their measurements.
In honor of our past life, we have created an experience for guests looking to immerse themselves in the history and true essence of the Cotton House Hotel:
- - Overnight accommodation booked by the guest through the website.
- - Artisanal tailor service experience provided by the professionals of Santa Eulalia, the most prestigious tailor establishment in Barcelona: a tailor from that firm will come to our Atelier to take your measurements, advise and select unique fabrics of the highest quality to make your desired shirt (male or female).
- - Sophisticated Royal Tea served in the Library, one of the rooms that the members of the Cotton Producers Guild of Barcelona used as their social club back in the 1950s.
- - Package does not include shipment cost. The tailor-made garment will be shipped to the address supplied by the guest. Timing of preparation and delivery not confirmed.
- - Tailor appointment not available on Sundays and bank holidays. The appointment will be made through the Hotel and during the guests’ stay.
- Final price = room rate for your requested room plus a supplement of 352€ per shirt.
Please contact the hotel directly to book this experience.